STORIES FROM THE AGES: REDUX
FOUR SUNDAY EVENINGS OF WONDER TALES
JANUARY 8, 15, 22 & 29
PETER DEVINE’S ROOM,
73 CLARENCE ST (in the market)
Telling 7:00 till 8:00
Come early for food and drink, (no service during the telling)
Stay afterwards to chat and think out loud about what you’ve heard.
Pass the hat, $10.00 suggested
Jan Andrews, Jennifer Cayley, Jacques Falquet, Katherine Grier, Kate Hunt, Kim Kilpatrick , Tom Lips, Anne Nagy
Information: email@example.com 613-256-0353 http://www.2wp.ca/
• Stories From The Ages: REDUX is a new venture but in spirit harkens back to 13 years of winter epic telling at Rasputins’ Café.
• Each night will bring two splendid tellers, two compelling wonder tales.
• These ancient and oh so contemporary stories live somewhere between folk tale and myth and bring listeners both confounding challenges and much delight.
• Tellers aren’t confirmed yet but you can be sure they will all be fine performers with a passion for the old tales.
• Peter Devine’s is a warm and intimate pub space reserved just for the telling on these Sundays.
Full program information available by Dec. 15
Put these 4 Sundays on your calendar NOW
Check out our partner Ottawa StoryTellers concert series http://www.ottawastorytellers.ca/featured-shows-2016-17/